Share this Post

dailyvideo

MWANAMKE WA KIAFRIKA ATUMIA POUND 1,500 ILI AWE NA DIMPOZ KAMA ZA SUPER STAR CHERYL COLE !

An extreme Cheryl Cole fan has spent £1,500 on having dents punched into her cheeks in a bid to recreate the popstar's famous dimples.
Cherelle, a trainee lawyer, says that she has always admired dimples but was upset not to have any of her own.
'I've always loved dimples [but] I wasn't blessed to be given big ones,' she explained, adding that she wants hers 'to make me look like Cheryl Cole'.
Dimpled: Cherelle shows off her new £3,000 dimples on the most recent episode of Bodyshock
Dimpled: Cherelle shows off her new £3,000 dimples on the most recent episode of Bodyshock
'When God was giving out dimples I was at the back of the queue. I find myself on the street or watching TV and anyone with dimples stands out to me.'

But getting her dream dimples came at a cost. Dimpleplasty surgery costs thousands of pounds and involves having holes punched into the cheeks using a scalpel.
Once the hole has been created, the new dimple is stitched into place.
'I was online with my friend and we were basically having a joke as to what procedures you could do and you couldn't do, and I was like: "wow, I didn't know you could have your dimples done",' adds Cherelle.
Not so good: Cherelle, who has always admired dimples, was upset that she lacked her own
Not so good: Cherelle, who has always admired dimples, was upset that she lacked her own
Painful: Cherelle has dimples punched into her cheeks and stitched into place under anaesthetic
Painful: Cherelle has dimples punched into her cheeks and stitched into place under anaesthetic
'I gave it a bit of thought, contacted them and here I am.'
She added: 'I want really deep ones so every time I smile, they're there and I'm glad it's for life as well. It's not something I'm going to have to repeat which is good.'
Cherelle, who appears in Channel 4 documentary Bodyshockers: My Piercing Hell, was also filmed having the procedure and inspecting the eventual results.
Speaking of her new dimples in a scene from the programme, she said: 'I was impressed as I didn't think they were going to be that deep, it's mixed feelings. Once it has healed, I know I will love it.'
Cheryl Cole shows off her dimples
The singer is famous for her dimpled visage
Dimpled: Cheryl Cole, 30, is famous for her much-admired dimpled visage

'THE FEAMALE BOSS': WHEN IMITATING AN A-LISTER GOES WRONG

One person who knows all about the pitfalls of imitating a celebrity is 19-year-old Millie whose bid to impress her friends with a copy of one of X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos' tattoos went dramatically wrong.
Millie's tattoo should have read: 'The Female Boss'. But thanks to her inept tattooist, Millie was left with one that said 'The Feamale Boss' instead.
'I was mortified,' says Millie of her embarrassing tattoo. 'When I was having it done, I looked away because I was in so much pain.
Daily Mail

Posted by Editor on 21:08. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for MWANAMKE WA KIAFRIKA ATUMIA POUND 1,500 ILI AWE NA DIMPOZ KAMA ZA SUPER STAR CHERYL COLE !

Post a Comment

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery