Share this Post

dailyvideo

NAOMBENI MSAADA: ANA MIMBA YANGU LAKINI SIWEZI KUOANA NAE KWA SABABU SIMPENDI NIFANYEJE?




Please
I have a very pressing issue I have this girl I'm dating she is about 3 months
pregnant and I never really had the plan to marry her but her mother said I
must marry her.

I have been paying the entire hospital bill but I have told her categorically
that I will not marry her and she has been a liability to me. They are not rich
and she is desperate she has moved into my house 

what is your advise because I want to send her out asap


Posted by Editor on 15:46. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for NAOMBENI MSAADA: ANA MIMBA YANGU LAKINI SIWEZI KUOANA NAE KWA SABABU SIMPENDI NIFANYEJE?

Post a Comment

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery