Share this Post

dailyvideo

SINA UHAKIKA KAMA ANAWEZA KUWA NI MKE WA KUOA.. SOMA HAPA UFAHAMU


Agony 703x422

I broke up with my girlfriend two months ago because; I didn't feel she was marriage material.

 We had been living together for about a year and this lady was very dirty, didn’t know how to cook and I thought I was just forcing her to be a woman. 

We had been living together for about a year and this lady was very dirty, didn’t know how to cook and I thought I was just forcing her to be a woman.

We broke up and I threw her out of my home. She left but called me after about three weeks crying for help. I went to meet her and she told me that she had no place to stay. She said that she was staying with her friend but things are not going on well.

I felt sorry for her and invited her to my place for some days till she finds a place to stay.

It is now a month and she is not showing signs of leaving. In fact she is changed, she cooks and cleans and she is so loving which was not the case before.

I’m so confused about letting her in my life again.

Please advise?

Ibra


NEW VISION

Posted by Editor on 15:25. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for SINA UHAKIKA KAMA ANAWEZA KUWA NI MKE WA KUOA.. SOMA HAPA UFAHAMU

Post a Comment

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery